Monday 17 October 2016

巴厘岛 Bali Trip

I always wanted to go on a trip with my uni friends Just around the end of July, I told my girls about that when we were out for lunch and they both say yes right on the spot. *Yay* We planned where and when to go right after our lunch. We chose Bali at the end.

Yinglu came my house to stay for two nights before we go to Bali. Brought her went around Penang, get some stuff we need in Bali, like sunglasses, hat, and just shop hahaha. Brought her to her favourite and her craving as well, the Koay Jiap @ Kimberly Street.

The day we fly to Bali me and yinglu both need to reach airport at 5am. Early flight seriously kills us, we slept for around 4 hours? Both of us were so tired and keep on talking about this hahaha

We stayed at Grand Hardy Hotel @ Kuta for our 4D3N trip at Bali. The hotel is just okay, pillow stinks and the floor structure is kind of weird. Imagine your room's window is facing the corridor, I don't get it haha. Most importantly the rooftop is under maintenance but luckily we are still able to swim. 

Let's the photos continue the story...
DAY 1

Breakfast @ Flight Club @ KLIA



Dinner 


DAY 2




Catpoocino a.k.a 猫屎咖啡

Lunch by having the view of volcano





DAY 3


Breathtaking view







Flower bath


Bali was so hot compared to Penang the Sun was so burning so hot. By the way, I think I have too much of expectation to Bali this island cause it is more rural than I think but I love the temple there. I love the Balinese style of home decoration and furniture for quite a time.

It was my first time travelling to foreign country with my friends. We had a lot of laughter, memories, laughing at each other sleeping pose, the night swim talks.

It's always really happy to know both of you in my uni life, seriously. Participate events together, three of us used to appear together. Thanks for accompanying me to accomplish my bucket list which is travelling with friends. Till we meet again okay? xoxo

and here's my first travel video! Enjoy 



Love,
J .