Tuesday 19 April 2016

Appreciation post

Good evening! 

I just passed my birthday 3 weeks ago and my friends are still celebrating for me today. I feel so grateful that I want to write all this down to show how thankful am I to people around me.

The weekend before my birthday, my family celebrated my elder brother and my birthday. As we grow, having a meal with all family attendance is no longer easy. My elder brother and I are studying in Kampar. Even when we back to Penang, my younger brother always has event on Saturday night. We had it simple and happy, that's good enough for me. 



Besides that, I would like to thank my boyfriend as well. Thanks for bringing me to good food (Crab & Lobster cause you know I love crabs), preparing present few weeks before my birthday, thanks for cherishing me always, thanks for always being with me. Love you ❤️


My buddy, Chunyang thank you for the lunch treat, and made time for me. I know you are busy, always. Haha Terima kasih chun yang :D

I went back to Kampar after I had my birthday week break. Texted Yinglu, and asker her out for dinner cause I know she is waiting me back to Kampar hahaha. Thank you for the cake, for the dinner and always listened to me complaining this and that and still being silly with me. Hehe I am always glad to have her in my uni life, just feeling comfortable whenever I am with her. <3

Thank you Hui sze for sending me wish on time thru Snapchat. Hahaha love ya <3

Thank you, my classmate for preparing my birthday present. Thanks for spending time for that, the thoughts of preparing my present and thanks to Eric for purposely prepared a certificate claiming that I graduated with CGPA 3.8 Hahaha *this is what I asked for when he asked me* Thanks Darren, my Diploma classmate for the cake as well :D

Thanks to my society committee for celebrating my birthday today during our dinner. I thought you all will not celebrate with me any more cause it has been 3 weeks ago Haha. They told me that, they always wanted to celebrate for me but I always not in Kampar. I am so sorry guys anyway, thank you so much for that!

Lastly, thank you everyone for the wishes and loves from everywhere. xoxo Stay blessed and all the best to all of you. 感恩



Love,
J .