Tuesday 13 October 2015

Updates

It's been a while for me to blog.
I have been too busy with my studies which include of my assignments especially the super hard mini-fyp, my events, my society and also my internship preparation.
Basically I just ended my Y2S3 with lots of meetings attended in this semester. Lol

Through the participation of the events, preparation of the events, I have met a lot of good friends in this semester as well.
We even went to Cameron Highlands for a trip since Cameron is quite near to Kampar. *I will write a blog regarding to the trip so stay tune :P
Since that I was so active in my society, many things had happened.
I have became the Chairperson of the Marketing Society in our campus and few disagreement have been risen about it.
Luckily it is all solved now and thanks to my committees for the trust on me.
I believe that it will be a great experience for me to learn more and I really really appreciate it.

I have ended my last paper on 2nd of October and started my intern from 5th of October.
I am working at Ivory now until 4th of January. Weird period I know but no choice
My colleagues are all very young, the oldest are also just 25 years old.
Yay, we have young bloods! \m/

It's office hour now and I am updating my blog in the office lolol
Obviously I have nothing to do in the office hahaha
It's time for me to get back to work now
Annyeong~