Saturday 24 October 2015

Cameron Highlands

It's about the Cameron Highlands trip with my unimates
We went there for a bonding plus relaxing trip since Cameron is quite near to Kampar and Kampar is freaking hot these days

8 of us drove all the way from Kampar to Cameron Highland
However, driving to Cameron Highlands is not an easy task.
Yes, I drove there and I was so sick during that time. Flu + cough Goshhh.
My brother told me Cameron is not cold at all, we will even sweat at Cameron Highlands.
When we arrived there, it was so cold.
The clothes that we took there it totally not enough to keep us warm.
I did not bring any long pants there, and I brought only a sweater with me.
I need thick jackets and long pants so much during that time!

My nose was completely stuck during the trip, it was so suffering.
Originally I have only flu but on the first day we reached Cameron, I started to cough *ohnoooooooo
Let's the photo continue the story...
Having breakfast before leaving

Lavender Farm



  






Great shot from Yinglu
BOH Tea Farm




   

Our lunch Nomzzz


Dinner time! I love that we eat steamboat without sweating!
The next day, we went to Strawberry Farm before we leave. 
I want to eat Strawberry so much nowwww. The waffle that served by the cafe there is superb!










It's really nice meeting you all in my university life.
I am also glad that I was surrounded by all these amazing friends
I enjoyed my life with all of you 
*hearts*