Thursday 30 October 2014

Penang with Kelantan's friends

Always wanted to update my blog but always ended up with watching movies, variety shows and got lazy. I am sorry, my readers

Last Wednesday was public holiday for Deepavali, Thursday and Friday my lecturer and tutors cancel the classes so I plan to back hometown with my Kelantan friends, Yinglu, Pek and also Junlim. Pek was yinglu and junlim hometown's friend, I don't know her as well but she is very friendly. We mix up very well :D

Me, Yinglu, Peiqi and Junlim depart from Kampar to railway station to fetch Pek on Wednesday early morning. After I dropped all of them, I got home around 12pm and quickly I change my clothes follow my family to my daddy Indian friends house for their open house. After that, my family and I went to Balik Pulau to take the brown sugar pau. We did not meet on Wednesday as Lu need to rush for her assignment. I went for dinner with chunyang and after that we met up with zker for a small birthday celebration for him. Wishing him all the best in his studies and go smooth with less pressure. haha. Good luck! No photos on that day, sorry again haha

The next day, 4 of us went to Penang Hill. There is a sign board writing You Have Not Been To Penang If You Never Visit Penang Hill. It is true as well, haha. I think we had go to the wrong path as the left side got nothing to see only trees while I remember right hand side there are still something to see. We walk for an hour, it was so tiredddd. After for an hour walk, we took some photo at the love lock corner. 4 of us, no one got lover. =__= I don't care, I still want to take photo there! haha



Pek loves to capture me a lot.  So I got a lot of ugly photos in her hand
Pek, me, Lu

Oh, Where is my another half?



After visiting Penang Hill, I brought them to visit the bat temple for a pray. Due to it is raining heavily after we visit the temple, we had our lunch at Sunshine Farlim the Penang Road Cendol restaurant. Why sunshine farlim? Because lu wanted to buy shampoo..


After lu bought her stuff, we went go Gurney for a walk. Ended up we watched Flirting In The Air, a pointless movie LOL We planned to go B&W Cafe but unluckily it was closed. We went to the The Alley and chit chat there.


Thanks Johnson for the cake! :D


--------------------

 On the second day, we went to 3D museum after we had our lunch-time brunch at Ah Lai Coffee Shop. It was expensive. A bowl of maggi mee costs me for RM6 =_____=


The maggi mee RM6, the breads and eggs RM3.60 







so fattttttt duhhh
 



 














We met Peiqi who come from butterworth afterwards. We had a quick meal at Sushi Zanmai first and then went to shopping again! What girls always do. Pity junlim always has to wait us. haha




The girlssss :D

Taken by pek againnnn


Taken at Penang On 6 



My ootd :D
End by my ootd photo. :D