Sunday 27 July 2014

Penang ❤️

To all the malays and muslim, Happy Raya Aidilfitri! 
Due to this festival, I got a chance to back to my home town again! I was so excited! 
Finally I am here in my home town few days ago. The first food I ate is Hokkien Mee, Penang famous local food! 

In this post the main things I am going to talk about is how grateful am I as a Penangites and how bad am I as a Penangites. lol such a contradiction 

Most of you know, Penang is a small island that is famous about the local food. I was born in Penang and lived in Penang for 20 years until now. Imagine I move to a place which the food taste there is lighter compare to Penang. *Omg, such a nightmare* I agree that Penang food is not really healthy as most of the food is fried, oily and spicy but I already get used to the heavy taste. What to do? On the other hand, the taste of foods in Kampar are lighter compare to Penang because they got quite less food is fried, oily and spicy. So far, I still not able to find a Kampar local food that will make me crave for it. How sad it is, I am going to survive there for like 2 and a half years? However, I got no choice :(

I went to Sushi Zanmai @ Gurney Paragon yesterday to have my lunch. OMG, THIS IS HEAVENLY GOOD! Maybe some of you might feel I am over but think on behalf of me. I still not get used to the taste of Kampar's food.

Tamago Mentai  ❤️

Both are soft shell crabs! Nomzzzzz

Yesterday after dinner I went to The Alley cafe. Finally I get to try The Alley's signature food which is the churros. However, I found it quite oily, I not sure it originally should be like this or what. *Forgive me if I am wrong :P 

Bro's macho mango punch

The churros with nutella dip 

I love their lemon cheese btw. It is quite refreshing!

I am going out for dinner now, so see you all next time! Bye!
Penang food I will come to you tomorrow because today I am vegetarian! 
Selfie while waiting for my sushi