Monday 9 June 2014

Life in Kampar part 2

Hence I will be continuing the last post here...
On the first week Thursday, the Perak Sultan passed away so it was an holiday to us. Brother and Adelene brought me to Sekinchan for a walk and eat! We went there for paddy field and also seafood! The view of paddy field is nice there. I think we got there in time as the paddy not too green and not too yellow? Haha just right in time. After that we went for seafood before we back. I had my steamed salted crab and oyster there, till now I still not a big fans of oyster.

On the way to Sekinchan, blue sky and green paddy field.
When we first reach there, we had our breakfast in a restaurant. We order for Shark porridge, fried small prawn and also something like squid?



After we had our breakfast, we went to paddy factory to buy some pearl white rice. After that we went to paddy field to take a look to the big big paddy field.


Panorama of the view
When there are wind blowing. 
Its so hot until I can't open my eyes
 After that we went for our lunch before we back. We just simply choose a restaurant that have oyster since Adelene is craving for oyster.

3 oyster for us

Steamed salted crab! Yum!!
 We went to Sekinchan seaside too. It is windy there and the sea water is so dirty. Now I understand why people loves to come Penang's beach. Haha


三人行
Again, it's Friday again, I wanted to back home so much on Friday as my family members are all having holidays and also my second aunt from KL come back to Penang too. I want to join them for family dinner and I want to spend time with my family~~~ To cure this super homesick girl, my brother suggest to go to Ipoh on yestrday since it is so boring to stay in hostel. We went to Onix Jun Korean Restaurant for our lunch. The waiter there is a Korean but he know Chinese as well. The food there was nice and not very pricey. The kimchi stew and bibimbap is quite normal as Penang got a lot and almost taste the same but they are nice too! But my favourite will goes to my brother one, is a beef but I forgot about the name. It is something special that I never try in Penang before. The soup is just taste good!


After our lunch we went to Ipoh Parade for shopping and I bought a pair of shoes. Arghhh being 败家 again! We also went to Dessert street for our dinner. That is a street that full of dessert and also food stall. We sat at the stall 30 and the service is totally bad. The lady keep asking us what to eat what to order, we feel like we being forced. Never go for stall 30 again!! After we had our dinner, we went to Kinta River Front for a walk. Quite many people went there for a walk also, many people rent bicycle there and cycle along the river.  The view is not bad though.  After that, we just went back to Kampar to end our one day Ipoh trip. 


  
View of Kinta River Front.
Kampar is hot here, but almost everyday rains a little while on evening. However, since Thursday it no longer rain any more, the weather is just so hot! I sweat every day, am thinking will I lose weight by sweating everyday? Haha. I am excited for the coming week's class as on Friday I am going back home~! Yes, finally I am able to back! I will definitely hug my daddy, mummy and brother when I see them! By the way, today mummy went to Occupy Beach Street and saw a Rilakkuma keychain and told daddy I love Rilakkuma and daddy just take out his wallet and bought that keychain for me. Awwww~ That's the second present I get from daddy I think? The first one is a pink rubber band with a dog head on it. Daddy gave me when I have short hair in primary school. Anyway, I am just touched! I love my family  ❤️ End this post with my selfie before I go to Ipoh yesterday :D  Thanks for reading! xoxo