Sunday 8 June 2014

Life in Kampar

Hello readers, I am going to share my Kampar life to you all here today. It gonna be a long post so, be patient! I am here for already 2 weeks, I guess happened quite a lot of things to me. I am so homesick every Friday, I just wish to drive back to my home every Friday honestly, just that I was not allow to so I didn't. 

First day of my degree life, since I don't have my car sticker yet I have to cycle to my Uni. It took me half an hour to cycle to my faculty block and I sweat like I just came out from bathe. I never sweat like this before but that is just not the end of the stories. After that, I have to cycle to print some documents for my car sticker and cycle back to Uni for submission again. After I had my 1:00pm class, I decided to cycle back to my hostel and drove my car to the class later on 5:30pm. and so, I was tanned a lot after cycling like 2 hours under the Sun. The car sticker is pricey compare to TARUC, it costs me for RM100 for a semester and TARUC only cost me like RM30 for a year. =_______=

I don't actually get used to the schooling life here as I don't really have fix classmate. Each subject I took will always have different classmates and team mates. I don't get used to it! When it comes to assignment group I always miss my lovely group so much. Best team mate ever!!

My lovely group, I missed you girls damn a lot T.T

When discussing assignment and distributing assignment work, I miss Soakcheng. She is really a very good leader to me, Thanks God for meeting her in my Diploma. If not I totally cannot imagine my result. Thank you Cheng cheng~ 

 
Cheng ah cheng~~~ T.T

I got new friends here from different states that are taking same course except few of them. Most of them are boys, there are only 2 girls including among the friends. Why there are so few girls are taking marketing? I know more boys compare to girls in here. So when talking about boy classmate, I seriously miss my Chai karlun a lot! I miss him the most because I almost everyday stick with boys. They are different form CKL, he is more caring than my new friends but maybe is because I still don't know my new classmates well.

Chai Kar Lun why you no come to UTAR!!!

Last Saturday, the last day in May I met with an accident. I was supposed to ride motor to meet my friends to go for badminton together. Since the day I got my license for motor, I never ride motor in Penang until few days before but that was just a very very short ride so not counted. Haha I had small injuries on my palm and leg ankle. Luckily it is not a serious one. However, it makes me homesick more. It is not a good thing when your family is not with you when you met an accident and you are injured. 

It's really small injuries right? I even feel shy to show you all. Haha

Not to forgot to mention, I did manicure for myself too! Is kind of proud that this is the first time I am being to do something on my nails by having some prints. *clapsformyself* Heh


Okay, I will stop here first because I think that is really too long for me to continue.
To be continue~