Friday 23 May 2014

Kampar life is about to begin!

I have just finished my Diploma studies in April. So now is the time for me to proceed to my Degree studies.
Most of my classmate they went to KL for their further degree studies and only my class representative and I will go to Kampar for our degree. 

Jenny was actually going with me, we have done our medical check up and so on together until in the morning of the Wesak day she texted me and told me she is not going any more. To be honest I am very very disappointing as we almost settle everything and promise to help each other and she just told me she is not going in last minute but I can't do anything as this is her choice so I respect her choice. 

I went to Kampar on last Friday night which is 16th of May to clean my room and settle everything down. The first night there was kind of bad luck, the things that I stick on the wall of my bathroom drop and is broken and bee fly into my room and in the midnight, my stomach was so pain until the pain woke me up and I vomited and diarrhoea. Luckily it just stopped. 

I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights and I have start feeling so boring! Except going to Uni and going out for lunch and dinner, I got no place to go. I just stayed in my room for the remaining hours and facing my laptop. OMG! It is just so boringgggggggggggggg~

I back to Penang on Sunday for a week and today is Friday already which means I am going to Kampar very soon. Sighhhh. 

Wishing all my friends that are going to continue their further studies good luck and all the best! To those who do not continue also wish you all the best in whatever that you are doing now as long as it is not a crime. haha Good luck people!

End the post with my formal wear #ootd during my last presentation in Diploma.