Wednesday 18 September 2013

DEM1 Beach Barbeque Party

     Finally I blogged about my class barbeque party at Paradise beach on 27th of August. I know I am very late, I am sorry. It is quite hard to get everyone involve in because many of them are from outstation and so few of our classmate were absent. We also invited some of our friendly lecturer! After I collect the money from my classmate, I distribute some budget to my class representative and others who are going to buy ingredient, and I was in charge in chicken satay!

     On 27th, I picked Soak Cheng up and fetched her together to buy those spoon ah, cups ah, plates ah and tissue. After that we went back home and rest a while. Around 4o'clock we met others together and headed to Paradise beach! Yeahhhhh!


Our food!!! Look at the amount of sausage!! We can't even finish half I think. It is too many!!! :O

Here's our friendly lecturer!! 
Mr. Devinix Kang, he is way too friendly! He is just like our friend more than a lecturer! He is really a super super good lecturer! Thanks for your guide :D

Desmund and Devinix

All the lecturers that we invited. From left, my classmate ( Wanzhing ), Stephanie, Devinix, Desmund and Shawn! Thanks for attending!


Super super super cute Desmund!!!

Shawn

Desmund even providing ice-cream feeding service haha

All of us :D
Our boy classmates!

We girls!

Everyone is giving their hands on cleaning and see what he is doing? LOL

Soak Cheng

Jia Mey 

and Lastly me with my lovely bun! Wee

Thanks everyone for attending and giving helps in this party that made this party held successfully! What a memory party! :D