Tuesday 17 September 2013

The gorgeous girl♥

Today my blog post will be going to write about my precious girl, Pricella Yeoh who is going to KL to study. Before I talk about her, since after Form 5, many friends is going to outstation or other country to continue their study. I really hate to say goodbye to them. Yea, I know we are still able to contact with each other through internet but still you know, ermm something missing.

So, here comes the girl! Pricella Yeoh is such a adorable. gorgeous and wonderful girl. It's really my pleasure to know such a wonderful girl. Thanks her parent for bringing her to the Earth! Thank you aunty uncle!!!

We knew each other since Form 1 and until now it's already 7 years of friendship! and of course, I would like to continue my friendship with her till the end of my life! We got so much memories when we used to danced together in secondary school. We played, we danced, we travelled, we gossiped so much together! I just love staying with her as she can bring me a lot of laughters. It is really fun and happy to be with her. 

Us during the private date with only both of us.
Why she is so cute? Anybody tell me why?

On last Friday,  it's finally five of us gather together and we did a simple farewell with her. It's been a while for five of us gather together and now it's the time to seperate :( Shooooooo sad. Why it is so hard for five of us gather together? D': We went to Crepe Cottage to have our pancakes and not main course. :/ After our dinner we went to The Library to have some drinks as the girls always wanted to have some drinks. At the end, Crystal vomited and Jenny's skin start to be itchy and turned red because both of them allergic to alcohol.


Five of us, Crystal, me, Pricella, Jenny and Phoebe



Cella Yeoh, take good care of yourself there. Remember to eat on time and don't stress yourself out there. Anything remember I will always be with you, my ears will always for you  :* No matter where you go, my heart will always be with you ♥  Stay strong and stay happy! Girl, you know words is not enough my love to you right? Love you :D