Monday 26 August 2013

Y2S1 is ended!

Yay, here comes the semester break which is also mean that my Year 2 Semester 1 is end!
Now I deeply know the differences between Year 1 and Year 2
I am actually quite regret that I did not get better result in Year 1
In Year 2, it is harder to get a better result and I can't imagine the following semester and degree level :O
Many subject need high level of understanding and need to memorize as well
which I feel that if you not able to understand, it is even harder to memorize *sigh
However, I will try my best to get better result although it is hard

I need to thanks to everyone beside me that made me feel that I still got your all!
Especially, Shadow. She cares me a lot, I really feel blessed.
I wanted to eat Abu's maggi special long time and now are exam period everyone need to study,
and so until now I still did not eat yet.
One day, she wanted to buy me maggi special as supper when I got exam on the next day and she don't have but sadly she don't know how to go there so no maggi special for me at the end LOL
However, I still want to thank her so much!
The next next day they are having exam and I don't have
and I asked them whether want to lunch or not
They are going with their classmate so I just settle my lunch myself.
and still Shadow buy me a cup of pudding!
I am really surprised and felt so blessed that I got her. Thanks Shadow :*