Saturday 3 August 2013

Outings in a week

Finally I done all my coursework in this semester!
like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! Yuhoooo!
This is a pressure semester which we got a lot of assignment, presentation and also test.
By the way, my final is coming soon also. God bless me :)

So, just talked about the outings in this week. *will be floods with my selca!
On Sunday, my family and aunt's family celebrated granny's birthday together at Xuan Xin @ Gurney Plaza
It is good that my grandma is already discharged from hospital. I wish her healthy and stay happy forever!

My brother, granny and I 


After granny birthday celebration, my dad fetch me to Kenny's house to meet up with weiying, jenny and shadow cause later on we will be going to Raja Uda.
Around 6 I think, we went to Raja Uda for the Joo Heng tomyam and Auto City.
Well, I personally feel that the tomyam is still okay, a little disappointing when a coffee shop in Penang is selling Raja Uda tomyam which is much more tastier!
But then, the fried fish there is nice!


Shadow

Look at my dark circles Zzz   
Fully showed that how tired am I and how much I lack of sleep 

After tomyam, it is still early, so we planned to go Sunway Carnival Mall
After round here and there, we found that we can go Auto city already
So we straight away headed to Auto City
We had a walk there, a really fast walk
We girls don't even expect we will have a such a quick walk too. 
We didn't spent much time on shopping there. Before back home, we went to Chatime to have a drink.

Apple

Kenny

From left, Jenny, Shadow, me and Weiying
We are under the lovers' bridge!

Jenny

Jenny and weiying

Us again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 30/7 is Joey birthday
She invited me to go to The Library on that night.
I was wondering to go or not because of few reasons
But at last, I still went there Haha

My birthday girl! Wishing you tons of happiness and joy on your special day. Happy Birthday!

Kenny

Jason

Shadow

All of us and I look so fat in this photo ToT

Thanks for always being my driver when we hang out together at night
Love you :*

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Friday, my classmate, Soak Cheng and Woon Sze and I went to Gurney Paragon for a little celebration as all of our coursework finally finished! Like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!! Yuhoooooooo~
We went to Pasta Zanmai for our brunch
The food there was delicious but the portion for small is realy small.
Very tu-tu-ho for us. Haha

Mine, maybe I am not a salmon lover 
So, I feel a little weird to have salmon on pasta

Soak cheng's. This is good as the egg and the garlic rice very nice!

Woon sze's.

At night, Pricella, Phoebe, Crystal and me finally met up after so long!
Jenny not able to attend as she was not feeling well.
We celebrate Crystal's birthday together, a simple yet meaningful
and Pricella is leaving Penang soon.
She is going to KL to continue her study. I will miss you very very very very very much!
We know each others since Form 1 or 2 until now
May our friendship lasts okay? :)
We went to Lunarich @ Paragon
The food there was nice and the service there is good!
They even give their cup as a present to those birthday people!  

Pizza

Carbonara pasta!

So, this is my precious birthday girl! I love you and Stay happy forever! Keep your smile always and wishing you all the best in your future! I love you deep deep!  


Us

From left, Crystal, Phoebe, me and Cella


My lovely Pricella!

Me, Phoebe, Cella and Crystal

Lastly, the blogger