Sunday 7 July 2013

Happy birthday Apple!

Last Wednesday went to Sushi Zento for Apple's birthday celebration.
Never went to Sushi Zento before but after this time, I will definitely visit again!
Their food is nice and the price is not expensive as well.
That day is quite unlucky because when we arrived, many of them is already inside the restaurant. 
I want to scared Jenny by standing behind her, at the end, my head knock on the restaurant glass. 
So embarrassing you know? So many people inside there heard the sound that my head bang on the glass. =_________=

Tiffany

Justin, Dailou and Byran 

   
 My another sweetheart, Joey

   
My extreme sweetheart, Weiying!

  
The girls : Weiying, Joey, Tiffany, Jenny and Shadow

Suhan, Jason and Weiying

The BEFORE photo

the AFTER photo! 

   


 I just noticed that I din't take photo with him on that night, so here's the old one.
Happy birthday Apple and may all of your wish come true ya!! :D
Stay happy!