Monday 24 June 2013

Hatyai

I followed my mum's company trip which is Hatyai 2 days 1 night trip. 
I have been there for several times, and 
I think nothing much there but we can actually found many cheap clothes there.
Next time if I go again, I really want to try the massage there!
First day, we had our meal in a very nice landscape restaurant. 
We had our blue rice there. It is quite special


Fish

Petai 

Vegetables 

Raw vege with sambal

Pork leg!

Prawn

This located at the downstairs of the restaurant.

A antique piano

This big vase is located at the entrance there

I love the door much! So nice!!





After a small rest, we walked to Lee Garden Shopping Mall. 
At the entrance there, there are two security guards to check our bags 
because they scare what had happened happen again. 
Lee Garden Shopping Mall renovate again after the bomb.



We went to a stainless steel tower some more! 
The whole tower is made by stainless steel and it only used 160 days ++ to build. 
It is a special tower!







After the stainless stell tower, we went back and shop again!
I bought two pants, two shirts and two pairs of shoes!
My mum did actually bought a lot of seaweed!! 
Last but not least, showing you my must-eat-food-in-Hatyai

STICKY MANGO RICEEEEEE!