Tuesday 28 May 2013

24/5/2013

Since Penang is famous with its wall paint in heritage area in Georgetown, finally my family and I able to have a ride in heritage area. It is fun yet tiring as I have to wake up early to prevent the super hot sun. Haha But once in my life, why not? :P

Click here to view those photo >> Heritage Cycling !

On that night, we went to Tan Jetty Thai Restaurant to have dinner to celebrate my mummy's birthday.


Dishes that we ordered :



At somewhere a little far from the restaurant, there is a bridge linking to Lee Jetty. I saw many lights there and I thought is a temple. But it is not! I was afraid while I was walking on the bridge due to the bridge is narrow and it is a simple structured bridge. When I reached Lee Jetty, I found out that outside every house is hanging tanglong! 

 



 

Daddy and mummy 


To my fellow readers, I might be busy start from next month because I got two tuition class to teach, I have to attend my college classes, I got assignment to do, I got midterm to test, and many on. By listing all, I already feel so stressed! so called college life har? So I may be not update my blog frequently. Do forgive me ya! Love ya :D