Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sunrise

I asked my cousin to curl my hair for me for the Mother's Day dinner.
I wanna try a new look. My curl is not able to last for long because my hair is too straight.

the back

Tadaaaaaa!


Grandma!

 

We are planning to see sunrise together the next day.
We went to Gurney to watch sunrise and we woke up 4am
hashtagYOLO 

while waiting for the sunrise

Let us see how the sun rise!








The sun on that day is too shy to show. The sun is covered by cloud.
So, it is not consider as a good and nice sunrise yet.


After watching sunrise, we went back home and I did took a nap.
After I woke up, I prepare myself to hang out with mummy and cousie.
We went to Coffee Element @ All Season Place. It is a nice place to chill.
It provides a very comfortable feeling to us




Afher Coffee Element, we went to Queensbay Mall for shopping. 
I planned to buy mummy present for Mother's Day and her birthday. 
Ended up, I bought some for her and I asked her to pay some for my things too. Haha