Tuesday 14 May 2013

Black Monday

I know is a lil bit late to blog about what happened like 2 weeks ago but I just want me to remember what had happened

5/5 is Malaysia election day, and something just happen magically
For example like blackouts, extra votes and foreigner voters
A day for Malaysian to remember huh. Next election, I MUST vote!
I am a Malaysian, It is my responsibility to vote right? :)
I am lucky to be Penangnites!
As 6/5 is a public holiday, my family and I decided to out for a walk.
We were all wearing black to represent our feeling.

 

My brother

#ootd  

   
Yeah, I love Penang, this small island!! 

  
Every of us were black

After that, I got a date with sweethearts. All of us were also wearing black. Black Monday huh?
Zker was at his daddy working place so he did not join us for afternoon.
Four of us went to buy coconut milkshake first
This coconut milkshake isn't kidding. The taste is so good!

This is it!!

As we were thinking where to go after buying coconut milkshake, we saw Zker's car on the road.
We were just next to each others and so he join us immediately on the road by switching car

 
 

We went to 1st Avenue to pass our time and so we took a lot of photo there

   


   

After we went to have our dinner Toomyam at Asia Cafe.
It is a branch of Raja Uda Tomyam! Yuhooooo Nice!!
And so, we start searching for apple cider.
After bought apple cider, we went to Chinsiung's house to drink as we have no place to go.

  
The happy girl in the trolley with apple cider



Lastly, my selca.
Fringe is getting longer and longer.  :/