Wednesday 3 April 2013

Beginning of my 19th year

Le brother and I are both March babies! 
Too bad, when my brother birthday he was in Kampar but he celebrated his birthday with girlfriend
On 27.3 When I backed from work, my dad did welcomed me excitedly. 
When I was having my dinner, he sat beside me and help me put those dishes into my plate O.o
After that, I was looking some food in the fridge and I was a cake box.
No wonder my dad is so excited. Haha!
He bought cake for me and my brother! Every year he will buy cake for us. Such a sweet daddy right?

Thanks a lot to my mummy and daddy for the effort :)

On 29.3, I got my marketing exam and the exam do really screwed me up. 
In the past 7 weeks, we have to learn about 14 chapters and each chapter is quite long 
Everything is about memorizing and that is my weakness. 
Before I go to exam, I received a bouquet of roses from friend that is far apart.
Thanks a lot! I think it is the first time for me to receive a bouquet of roses like this?


After I had my exam, I went back for a little rest.
After that, I had my dinner with my family include uncle gary's family and granny.
Thanks to uncle gary for giving me an angpow too! 
After that, I headed to The Library again.
Suddenly Daniel texted me and he said he bought J.CO donuts for me as cake
I was so surprised! We din't actually contact for almost one year or more than one year

The surprise from Zhongker and the gang
  Isn't the cake is beautiful?

May my wishes come true :)

Just love this photo cause that my smile is so charming! haha

From left : Weiying, Me, Czevern and Janice


  

This emo boy is Daniel
He just rush from Relau to give me J.CO donuts
Thanks a lot huh! Appreciate it much!

 
My lil babe, Weiying
Love her much seriously. 
Just love the feeling when we both fool around and 
others don't even understand what are we thinking. Haha! 
Love you babe! XOXO
  
   
My love, Janice
Thanks for coming too my dear! 

   
and so, I received kisses from Czevern and Janice too!

      
Thanks zhongker for the surprise as well

   
 and here come the birthday girl's selca :D 

On 30.3, I celebrated with my family at Mattanhan Fish Market
A simple celebration as well. :)
Fish & Chips

Mussels


We are March babies! :D

Daddy

Mummy, Thanks for giving me birth on 29.3 yah!
辛苦你了!

Le naughty brother 

Le granny


Thanks for all the wishes, I appreciate it much!
Thanks for loving me and not leaving me
I Love You All ♥  XOXO