Wednesday 3 April 2013

Meixian's birthday

21.3 is Meixian's birthday
Me and my girls decided to celebrate with her at The Library
I knew her since I was Form 2 and we get even closer when we were in Form 4 as we are classmates
As every time we only go for beer instead of cocktails, this time we chose cocktails.
Actually, I tried The Library's cocktails before and it does not taste good. Hmmm
After this try, I seriously won't choose cocktails next time.
We order Summer Love and it tastes like Suffer Love. LOL

Meixian asked all of us to wear dress.
To us it actually not a big deal but it is a really big matter to her. Haha
She doesn't really wear skirt and I don't know what makes her wear dress and flat shoes instead of converse this time.
It is a good try, keep it on!

Photos time!
From the left, Me, Czevern, Meixian ( the birthday girl ), Weiying and Janice







Happy birthday Meixian!
All the best in your future and remember,
When you are facing any problems, find me!
I am always here for you.