Sunday 7 April 2013

A simple date

G.I.JOE Retaliation after we went to night market.
G.I.JOE Retaliation is such a nice movie although I never watch previous G.I.JOE. 
When the movie starts, weiying and me like who is the good one? and who is the bad one? LOL

The next night, we had our dinner at Sushi King and after that we headed for our movie, Warm Bodies.
We took quite a lot of photo after movie. 
We are so enjoy when we are with each others.

Our Gwiyomi LOL

Chinsiung, Czevern, Zhongker, me and Weiying

They are trying to pose like zombie haha
  
    
Our student card :P

  

 I look definitely cool right? although you all cant see my face clearly. Hahah!



After movie, we planned to go for supper at Abu
Unfortunately, Abu is full and it began to rain so we move to China House as I am craving for their Tiramisu.
another unfortunately thing is Tiramisu cake is SOLD OUT!
I want to go there again for the Tiramisu cake!!
We went to the most end part of China House as China House is a long building.
The environment there is so comfortable. We spent our night at there :D












and finally comes to my own selca.