Wednesday 1 May 2013

Chinsiung's birthday!

Happy Labour Day everyone! Enjoy your holiday!
Next week I will be schooling again, back to college life.
Heard senior said that the differences of Year 1 and Year 2 is like heaven and hell.
Holyyyy. I think I should work harder as I don't want to live in hell. LOL

Back to 19th of April, Czevern, weiying and me made some cakes for Chinsiung
Czevern was planning to give Chinsiung a surprise
At night we met up at Chinsiung's house.
His house got a poodle and it's name is 宝宝
宝宝 is super active while it saw us. 宝宝 like a rabbit more than a dog.
Once again, Happy birthday Chinsiung! *I know it is a bit late but I wished him right on his birthday.










On 20th of April, we went to Santorini Cafe to celebrate for Chinsiung and Czevern as vern's birthday is only 3 days after Chinsiung's birthday.

     

     


After dinner, we went to Reggae Pub for second round. 
We ordered Apple cider and the taste of apple cider is so nice! 
We sat for a while and the move to Esplanade as it is one of Weiying's holiday wishlist.
We played football and basketball that night. The feeling was awesome!
Czevern and me wore dress but we still enjoyed ourselves very much.
We did sweat a lot but that night, I am so happy!

     

     

Happy birthday to Czevern too!
Wish you stay cute huh!
Wish you have a super bright future too! :D
Nothing much to say as you know I will always there for you :)
Love you :*